In order to keep adapting our approach to field projects, Antenna proposes from 2016 a full offer of technical training opportunities related to our expertise in the field of water and hygiene.
These training sessions are designed to technically support your projects. They will empower your staff members in using the WATA technology.
- Do you foresee to launch or scale up a large project including the WATA technology ?
- Do you want to train and empower your staff members with all the devices of the WATA range ?
- Do you foresee to set up the WATA technology in a network of health centers, of schools or in rural communities ?
- Do you just need to update your knowledge about how to use properly both the WATA devices and the associated monitoring methods ?
From now we actually sell a range of 3 training modules together with 3 additional and independant options. For your information, an option can not be sold without a training module.
All our training modules and options are delivered by certified trainers prior trained by the team of Antenna engineers based in Geneva.
Our 3 training modules
- MINI-WATA AND WATA-STANDARD : A 2-days training session designed to manage the use of small WATA devices within the context of autonomous sodium hypochlorite production.
- WATA-PLUS, MIDI-WATA ET MAXI-WATA : A 3-days training session designed to manage the use of large WATA devices within the context of autonomous sodium hypochlorite production.
- FULL RANGE OF WATA DEVICES : A 4-days training session designed to manage the use of the full range of WATA devices within the context of autonomous sodium hypochlorite production.
Our 3 options
- Stabilizing thesodium hypochlorite solution : An additional 1-day training session useful to ensure a long-term use of the hypochlorite of sodium. Option recommended to sell and store the sodium hypochlorite produced by WATA devices.
- Active chlorine titration : An additional 1-day training session useful to precisely measure the concentration of sodium hypochlorite produced.
- Set up of WATA devices : An additional 1-day training session useful to set up WATA devices in 1 specific location and to brief brief the staff.
The following prices are indicative. An individual quotation will be designed for every request of training. Prices may slightly change according to the location of the training session and according to various needs expressed by the client. These prices do not include :
- additional costs related to a meeting room renting or translation services
- logistic costs to reach specific locations, especially in the frame of the option “Set up of WATA devices”
If an Antenna certified trainer is based in the country where the training session will take place, prices might be reduced.